!! REGISTRATION is OPEN !!
23rd Annual BAGGATAWAY INVITATIONAL 2021
New Date: June 12-13, 2021
The Medina Baggataway Lacrosse Invitational is one of the largest scholastic boys and girls lacrosse festivals in the midwest. Guarantee of no less than 3 games per registered team. Teams can register in either a competitive (A) or developmental (B) division.
BAGGATAWAY has been conditionally approved by the City of Medina and the Medina County Health Department, so we are looking forward to seeing everyone again on April 24th and 25th. BAGGATAWAY & Medina Youth Lacrosse Association are dedicated to the safety of all players, coaches, officials, support staff, and volunteers during this challenging time. Your cooperation ensures safety and compliance so that the tournament can be an excellent experience for everyone.
Some of the changes to this year’s tournament include:
- No out of state teams
- Less teams invited (we’ll have a waitlist process if we don’t fill all the spots)
- Extra time between games
- 4 spectator limit per player. Wristband entrance procedure still being finalized
- Special food vendor procedures. We will have more details about this soon
- COVID procedures - mandatory mask wearing over nose and mouth. Playing time only for mask removal. One-way foot traffic. Special sidelines markings for social distancing.
- Hand washing stations near restrooms and various tournament sites.
- Compliance officers at fields to enforce these rules. Consequences include ejection, game stoppage, and possibly cancellation of BAGGATAWAY
BAGGATAWAY fully supports and implements the Responsible Restart Ohio program for youth and club sports. Please read these over to make sure your team and spectators comply.
At BAGGATAWAY you will see signage for one-way foot traffic as well as special sideline markings for safe social distancing. Please look for proper markings as you make your way to the playing fields and food/socials areas.
From time to time we will send messages to registered teams that need to be forwarded to all attendees. If you have questions or suggestions, please seek out a volunteer or BAGGATAWAY compliance officer, so that we all can make this a fun and safe experience for all involved. We look forward to seeing you this April and thank you for your cooperation.
Youth Grades 5-8 $350 per team
Bantam Grades 3-4 $250 per team
Baggatway Rules of Play
Tournament Policies - Refund, Cancellation, etc
Click here to Register
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 242-2808